Stainless Games are looking for experienced Lead/Senior programmers for a number of roles on current and next generation console, mobile and PC. We want developers that love games and have a genuine passion for coding.
All applicants must have:
- More than 4 years of consecutive game development experience.
- Proven ability to mentor/lead other coders.
- Demonstrably strong C++ skills.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- At least 1 shipped title.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Understanding of multiple gameplay technologies commensurate with experience, such as AI, Physics, Navigation, Scripting, UI, Rendering, etc.
- Good BSc degree in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English
- We can help to arrange visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of C#.
- Experience with scripting languages (LUA).
- Other middleware experience (Unity 3D).
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Platform experience beyond PC (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS/Android).
Working in an agile environment you’ll need:
- Good communication skills working with multiple disciplines (code, art, design, QA, production).
- Ability to work flexibly, and to deadline.
When applying, please please provide a cover letter, CV and any relevant links to work if possible.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees and job applicants equally.