Stainless Games are looking for a Senior Producer who is process-driven, with excellent man-manager, project manager and diplomacy skills, to manage an internal game development team.
The Senior Producer will be responsible for leading an
internal game development team through the entire development production
process. Working with the Game Director and Production Director you should be
confident and capable of operating with all levels of personnel, whilst having
an excellent understanding of how video games are made.
The Senior Producer should be able to lead, inspire, guide
and direct the team to create the best possible product. Dealing with people is
just as important as dealing with the schedule. The key differentiator between
a Senior Producer and a Producer is the experience gained in their career, and
hence the expectation of acting with less guidance from the Production
At Stainless Games, you’ll be working with talented colleagues in a fun and relaxed environment on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Stainless is an independent computer game developer, established in 1994, with a catalogue of multi-million selling titles under our belt. Over the years we’ve developed over 40 games and 300 SKUs for Mobile, Console, PC Steam and VR for gamers to enjoy.
- Be a major part of the Leadership team
of dedicated game developers
- Delivering projects on time, in
budget and to the satisfaction of both the Game Director and company
- Facilitate communication of the
overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to management, external
development partners and internal departments
- Co-ordinate internal and external
teams as required
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product's life cycle
- Create and nurture a climate of
collaboration and excellence within the team
- Good knowledge and proven practical
experience of project management methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with the
ability to motivate and drive teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both
verbally and written.
- Able to handle multiple roles
- Extremely strong problem solving and
- Good knowledge of the games industry
and a keen gamer.
- The ability to work independently
and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment.
- Able to manage teams and individuals
effectively and diplomatically.
- Shipped at least three high-quality
games over the full development cycle as Producer or Senior Producer.
- Experience managing a variety of
teams and people.
- Degree in business, project
management or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile project
Knowledge of the following is preferable:
- Formal project management training (such as Scrum Master Certification
The successful candidate will start remotely, but once restrictions allow, we’re aiming to return to the office on a much more flexible basis. We’ve thought long and hard about achieving the right balance, and still feel that being able to chat to colleagues face to face is an invaluable part of making great games, and nurturing our collaborative company spirit. However, we understand many people have relished working from home, so we’ll be giving our team the option to do this on Mondays and Fridays. We’ve also taken this opportunity to refurbish our main studio, to ensure employees return to a lovely working environment.Other work benefits include:
- Annual 22 days holiday PLUS UK bank holidays PLUS a 2 week
- Flexible working around reasonable core hours
- Assistance with working visa, application processes and fees
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discount on ferry travel for employees, family and friends
- Mental Health First Aiders at work
- And much more…including on the social side, once restrictions allow again…
The Isle of Wight has become an increasingly attractive lifestyle destination, especially since the pandemic. It’s one of the sunniest places in the UK, and you’re never more than 25 minutes’ drive from a beach, making it ideal for outdoor living and family life.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer,
which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees
and job applicants equally.
When applying, please provide a cover letter and CV.
Apply now to be part of our friendly and progressive team!