Stainless Games are looking for experienced
programmers. We want developers that love games and have a genuine passion for
All applicants must
- Minimum of 2 years consecutive game
- Demonstrably strong C++ skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Working experience of one or more of the
- Artificial Intelligence (in particular with
respect to board games, CCGs).
- User interface implementation with a keen
understanding of user experience.
- Networking implementation (managed services,
cloud servers, peer to peer, dedicated servers).
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Good BSc degree in relevant subject or
- Development work on at least one published
- Fluent English.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of C#.
- Experience with scripting languages (LUA).
- Other middleware experience (Unity 3D).
- Familiarity with agile development and scrum
- Platform experience beyond PC (Xbox One,
PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS/Android).
Working in an agile
environment you’ll need:
- Good communication skills working with
multiple disciplines (code, art, design, QA, production).
- Ability to work flexibly, and to deadline.
When applying, please please provide a cover letter, CV and any relevant links to work if possible.