Stainless Games requires an Assistant Producer who is process driven with excellent organisational and diplomacy skills to help manage an internal game development team. You will be the kind of person who catches details others miss and is determined to succeed – as a team.
The Assistant Producer is a role suitable for an aspiring Producer to
develop their skills and will grow into additional duties and responsibilities,
until ready to run a project themselves. Here at Stainless, Producers are
responsible for leading an internal game development team through the entire
development production process.
Primary duties of the Assistant Producer will be focused around ensuring
smooth running of the project and process to ensure teams have everything they
need to hit their goals.
*PLEASE NOTE: This will be a remote position during the current pandemic, before being permanently based in our office on the Isle of Wight, UK*
- Responsibilities will depend on the experience level of the
- We expect Assistant Producers to develop and expand their skills,
taking on more duties as they progress.
- Work closely with the development team and producer to ensure
processes and tools meet the needs of the development team
- Assist the Producer in any and all aspects of Production.
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout
the product’s life cycle.
- Getting stuff done.
- Good knowledge of game development and you will be a keen gamer.
- Analytical about work and goal driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Determination to ensure tools are used properly to support the
- Extremely strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Understanding that behind a successful project lies a successful
team and drive to serve the team.
- Comfortable with MS Word & Excel.
- Capable of learning new software tools independently.
- Experience working as part of a team with leadership exposure.
- Software development exposure in any role – understanding the
basics of how projects are delivered.
- Working in an IT environment.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Knowledge of the following is preferable:
- Agile project methodologies.
- Experience working in the games industry in any role.
- Proven capability to work on repetitive tasks.
When applying, please please provide a cover letter and CV
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees and job applicants equally.