We are only recruiting for the positions specified. Please do not apply for any other positions. However, things change rapidly in this industry so keep checking back here for updates.
Stainless Games is looking for a Lead designer to join us and work on a new project. The role will suit existing lead or senior looking for the next challenge.
- 5 Years+ games design experience with at least one year of experience in a senior role
- A passion for quality and attention to detail in designs
- Past mentoring experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels of the business, with the ability to outline and explain gameplay features to cross-disciplinary team
- Experience balancing complex gameplay systems
- Great game knowledge and in depth knowledge of what makes them work
- Self-motivated and organised
- Able to balance the need for creative advancement with the practicalities of title production
- Able to turn high-level concepts into low level and detailed roadmaps for production of game features
- Develop and refine the core gameplay, and work with other team members on the supporting game infrastructure
- Assist the Game Director in realising the game vision over multiple platforms
- Oversee design documentation and ensure all details are up to date.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure all design tasks meet specifications in documentation
- Work with the Game Director to coordinate new feedback from client with Code, Art and Production to ensure refinements occur as requested
- Analyse implemented builds and produce recommendations for design refinements
- Broad knowledge of car game genres covering racing, combat or any other car related games you care to mention!
- Being a bit of a Petrolhead always helps around these parts! Don’t be afraid to mention any of your automotive exploits beyond games
If you think you fit any of the criteria above, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com – and we’ll also be happy to answer any questions.
Please be aware that, as a UK employer, we are required by law to ensure that potential employees are legally entitled to work here. We may ask you to bring documentary evidence such as a passport with you to your interview.
All interested candidates should send their CV (or queries) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are only recruiting for the positions specified. Please do not apply for any other positions. However, things change rapidly in this industry so keep checking back here for updates!
Please contact us for all other queries.